Monday 12 December 2011

November swaps are posted

Not as many players for Novembers swap so I guess it was a bit of a challenge.
Still stunning work though and I marvelled at the ways you found to show fireworks in the night sky!
This set of atcs stood out because it was different and totally away from my thinking of the theme that I thought it was amazing!

The set was created by Pam Atkinson and she has added the characters from the bonfire plot and then used colours to represent fire. I also love how she has inked the pictures background but masked the men to keep them white and bold on the atc. Wonderful to see the idea of the original "fireworks" characters on this fab set of atcs.
Well done Pam!
Hope you enjoy the swaps you receive.
the thanks thread has been opened if you want to add your thanks there.

Happy crafting
Janet and The Stamp Man team

1 comment:

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!