Sunday 10 April 2011

March swap in the post

Hi All and thanks again for a fantastic swap - some wonderfully wise words amongst the 31 players. It was hard choosing a winner from all the wondeful atcs but the attention to detail drew my eye to this atc


Made by Nikki Foster I love the crackle background and the embossed edge detail - its a gorgeous colour blue and the addition of beads and pins works really well - so well done Nikki there is a note in your swaps about choosing the theme for June.


As always it was a pleasure to be able to see each atc individually and I want to thank you for all the time and effort you put into creating the little treasures. I do hope you like the swaps I have chosen for you. All are in the post as I type.


Don't forget this months theme is birds and Lisa Sparkle will be along in a few days with a DT update post for more inspiration should you need it.

Happy Crafting.

Janet

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nikki, it's absolutely beautiful........love everything about it.

    Thanks again to Janet for hosting the swap, will have something to look forward to in the post now (for a change lol!) :-)

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!

    Thank you so much, I am so excited.

    I can't wait to receive my swaps, you have made my day.

    Thanks for hosting Janet.

    Nicki.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. are we supposed to post and thank the people we rec'd cards from?
    Susan

    PS...the steam punk one was my first, and I am not sure if I am supposed to thank the artists.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!