Monday 6 September 2010

Swaps have been posted!

Huge thanks to everyone who took part in the swaps for August - the standard of work going into these miniature works of art is brilliant and I feel very lucky getting to see them all. We had 24 players for the Time swap and choosing a feature artist was not an easy task but after a lot of deliberation here is the Atc for August.

Made by Edna Winstanley from Blackpool. Not sure if Edna has a blog as there were no blog details on her atcs but I loved how she has put these elements together. Well done Edna - I have popped a note in your envelope so if you could get back to me with a choice of 3 topics for us to choose Decembers theme.

I hope you like the choices I have made for you all. I have begun a Thank you thread in the left hand column - it would be great if you could add your thanks there. Just click on the thanks and a new page will appear.
So I am looking forward to seeing those "The Look" atcs for Octobers theme. Happy crafting xx Janet

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely choice Janet, and a beautiful ATC Edna. Sadly, I discovered the envelope containing my Time ATCs in my work locker at the weekend - not sure what happenned there, yet another senior moment I suppose!!Must try and find time to fit in the next one!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!